Thursday, October 31, 2013

More Filth

Finished up the second pass at sculpting on the titan.  The obligatory nurgle belly has begun to form and even more filth and petulance has been added all over.  The tongue is starting to take shape more as has the head.



The spikes have become a hinderance already as each time I try to sculpt this thing I get punctured in some way or another...


The gun still needs lots of filth added on maybe a few barnacles...


Sorry about the bad photos can't really fit this guy in my light box.  I did want to show off the beginnings of the tentacle that will be coming out of the smoke stack.



Next up we have a few plague bearers which are some of the few unconverted models in the army.  I do love the new plastic boxed set though a nice mix of campy nurgle fun and serious grim darkyness.

And last but not least my favorite of the vehicles.   Obviously not a safe ride for the troops but you have to make some sacrifices for style.


No comments:

Post a Comment