Monday, August 22, 2016

Out With The Old

While perusing the game collection one day I realized that I had a fully painted set of Doom: The Board Game that hadn't been played in many a year.  Combine that with the incoming new edition I thought it was past due to sell this little gem on the inter-webs.  It has since shipped out to someone who will hopefully play it more than I did.

Since this is a random painting blog then I also realized it should be posted here as its the oldest paint job I have.  By no means was this my first project but it is the oldest one I still have (now had!).  So let loose the minions of hell:






Not my best work but certainly far from the worst.  I was surprised that they still looked this good.  Definitely a time capsule in that game box...

No comments:

Post a Comment