Thursday, November 10, 2016

Natural Things?

Just wanted to flesh out my Forces of Nature a little bit more with some cavalry.  Obvious choice is of course the centaurs:


Because of the joys of multi basing I could spare an extra two to be centaur chiefs.   The regiment itself only needed 8 models and can be split up as always into two troops.  This should provide some much needed speed to the army.


These were fairly nice looking models but I have to say they needed to be in plastic instead of metal.  Since Mantic uses more realistic proportions on their models the limps ended but being SUPER thin and easily bend with a stiff breeze.  On top of that the double handed weapons were a major pain to put together and gaps were prevalent throughout.

Still I might go in later and work on some of the flesh tones a bit more but I did want to get this unit finished up wuickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment