Sunday, February 19, 2017

Here there be Dragons

  Not trying to power game or something silly like that.  No I just took a look at the KoW armies and said 'Oh sweet I can build an army of dragons!'.  So of course I just had to.  All Drakon Riders and Dragon Lords from the Elf army.


First Horde is done now with another dragon in front to fill it in.


And a regiment because hordes are expensive!


Finally the first of three dragon lords.


This army may be technically banned at tournaments but I just wanted to see it become a reality.  That and the KoW campaign we have coming up calls for a possibility of awakening an angry dragon army.  The miniatures are either Bones or D&D attack wing. The bases are done by piling up a glue or green stuff to form mounts and putting gems and a mixture of round gold glitter and tiny colored glitter.  Overal the effect looks very convincing (more so than in the pictures) as the light bounces off the glitter bombed bases.

On the even more whimsical side we are doing an Infinity Leprechaun hunt so I painted up a few of the wee little lads which will now double as the druids of my nature army!


No comments:

Post a Comment