Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Making Waves

After another fun paint-a-thon I've expanded the Trident Realms army.  These obnoxiously bright color schemes are a real joy to paint!


I'm really loving the Mantic models in this army.  The wyrm riders are a bit of an assembly chore but they really turn out great.


Mantic hit it out of the park with their water elementals and pictures do not do the model justice at all.  The only issue is how heavy they are being entirely metal.   Thought I would sneak a purple dolphin in just for some more crazy colors though.


Thanks to multibasing I had enough to make an extra regiment of water elementals so why not go for it!


And I finally have some heroes on foot to add some back line support.

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying looking through the images of your Trident Realms army - such fun colours. It's unlike anything I've seen before in wargaming, full of vivid variety & unique character. Great work!

    ReplyDelete