Saturday, April 20, 2024

Pixels to Minis

 So ever since I played it at a friends house I've loved playing 'just one more turn' in Heroes of Might and Magic.  Obviously I had to join in on the board game kickstarter and it was not a disapointment!  The game is great (though in need of a rulebook overhaul) and the minis are stupendous!!!



The tower faction, not one I ever really play but I like the minis!  lots of fun colors and every mini is a unique sculpt so not tired hordes of goblins here!


The necropolis is mine and many other players favorite in the computer games.


Rampart might be the beginings of my elvish hatred as those guys still hurt in the board game!




I always enjoy painting micro scale castles and terrain.  I should really play something at those small scales...


Just for fun they included a few little greebles to place around the map!


Found a few treasure chests to put all the curancy in.


ALL of the coins were in single colors originally thus making it a pain to distinguish between the denominations.


I really don't think you'd want to use the plastic coins at all without painting them but it doesn't take long at all to accomplish that so get to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment