Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Rats!

Due to warhammer quest insanity I had acquired most of a skaven army over time.  Of course this means I needed to now turn it into a Ratkin army for Kings of War!  A lot of these were already mostly if not fully painted.  They just recquired a base theme of which I'm going full on sewer, non multi basing. 


Clawshots will need some bigger bases when I go to make a second troop as these little buggers are at least $50 for just 3 models now.  Putting a few on 50mm will keep a nice minimum model count and still look good.


One of the many weapon teams I've accumulated throughout the hobby.


The first horde of warriors.  I have something much tackier in mind for the tunnel slaves...


The old warlock and another hero now with spiffy bases after all these years.


The Vermin Lord is being re-conscripted as a demon spawn.


First set of brutes ready to go!


And since I rarely seem to put up works in progress here's a piece of artillery converted from the old weapons and warriors catapults.  The best part is that is still works mechanically and can launch dice and other refuse at your opponent during games!


No comments:

Post a Comment