Thursday, September 14, 2017

Terrain Extravaganza!

Lots of random today!  First up a pile of Infinity terrain.



Outside of the weathering effects all of the painting was done with spray paint making the paint jobs quick and easy.


This giant warsenal cosmica was a major pain to put together but its a super sweet piece to have on the table!



Yes everything is in obnoxious 80s flavor!


Gotta have some walls right?


We now call this the disco room.

Next up is a new board: The Enchanted Rainbow Forest!


Why did I do this?  I really don't know but rainbow river?


 and candy mountain.

And finally I painted up the new Artackle super fast for a friend's salamander army:


The undead are nearly done but I'm still waiting on more water effects to come in as the two I had have dried up.  So soon a new army!

No comments:

Post a Comment