Friday, September 3, 2021

It's Been How Long?!?!

 Yeah it's been a long long time since I've last gotten photos done.  I haven't been super productive on painting just due to having a new house and spending most of my time remodeling and repairing.  That said I'm at the point where Warhammer Quest and it's expansions are all fully painted!

Eventually I want to do a giant group photo but that is going to be a good day long time commitment that I just don't have right now.  


Nearly lost this guy in the move. I rather like the skaven doomflayer and I'm going to find a way to incorprate this into my KOW army too...


Found this awesome model on etsy and wanted to use it as a Chaos Giant.


More skaven warmachines with the rattling gun and the warp grinder.



The brood horror is a disgustingly beautiful forgeworld model.  This is another one I can't wait to add to my ratkin army.




I had a lot of fun with the screaming bell.  This is an insanely inventive model for sure.  Lots of tiny details and fun movement on it.





The saurus cold one riders were the last entry to be finished on the Lustria side.


The plague Furnace was a little daunting but the florescents really make it pop.





Finally found a Dark Elf paint scheme I like.  Think I figured out my twilight kin army.



By far this was the hardest model to complete.  Its a LOTR oliphant but covered in fur and various little tid bits as a Chaos War Mammoth.  This thing is stupid huge and gave me a few hand cramps sculpting the fur for sure.


My harpies had an issue with spotty spray paint but I kind just went with it and enjoyed the texture it added.  


The Pestigor Hero and his friends.  These were some nice older models lots of little bobbles and fun things to pick out.  



Finally the Chaos trolls from Russian Alternative.  Like these guys and the price was very reasonable!


Mr sunshine the Bastiladon.



And finally we have a cursed ettin for Norsca!

Hopefully I can get that giant group shot soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment