Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Day Off = Photos!

 Yep I got a day off work so time to take some more photos!  First up some newly painted models of WHQ



The Arachnorak spider has been sitting on various shelves for years and finally went beyond just basic colors to a finished model!


As usual don't ask how this thing ended up in a dungeon with doors that only two people at a time can walk through...



And to start finishing out the sewer monsters the Bile Trolls are done.  These are the dungeon saga zombie trolls .  They work nicely as they fit on a 25mm base but are obviously mono pose.  Still nice models for sure from Mantic.

Also I'm still having fun playing with my dolls and putting them in interesting dioramas so here we go!



Something tells me this party suspects the chest may be a mimic...


I like how the gloss finish on the tiles creates an accidental water reflection almost.


Most aren't crazy enough to corner a group of orcs.


My money is on the stuntie.


Dark Elves in the mist.


Nothing like a good old fashioned dwarve vs chaos dwarf scene.


This one is my favorite of the day for sure really has a nice mood.


Hope this wizard rolled well for power this turn...


Finally had to do a scene with the big spider since he's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment