Friday, November 24, 2023

Finish Line of Madness!

 Finished up the last few things for Cthulhu Wars and that sticks a non euclydean fork in the whole thing!



The worms of groth took me a while to pin down what I wanted to do with them, I do enjoy the rather weird and somewhat yonic symbolysm of these world ending worms.


Wamps and Vooniths! Fun names, weird monsters for sure.


I wasn't able to snag a full set of investigators sadly but what I did get I was rather surprised about the details.  These really need to be in resin the plastic isn't doing them any favors, great sculpts!


And with the shinning Trapazohedron the only cardboard in the game is now spell books, faction sheets and the board itself!



So that's it a GIGANTIC board game with lots of huge minis!  Really love this game wish I could get it to the table way more often.

















No comments:

Post a Comment