Sunday, November 19, 2023

Non Euclidean Progress

Its always exciting to be near the end of a giant project.  Never had I thought I'd actually get down to painting this monsterous (pun intended) board game.Hopefully within the next week I can finish up the last few minis in my collection and (until I can find some rare items) put a fork in it!



First up the dreamlands!  Though its not the map I'm most exceited to play (gotta hand that one to Library) I really did think the sculps were nice and creative for this one.  Even the Bhole has some interesting texture contrasts.


I'm not to satisfied by my elder shogoth paint job but not sure what I want to do with it honestly.  Sweet looking sculpt though!


The Dunwich Horror was a real treat to paint.  Every sculpt was creative and interesting and its in purple!


Creepy Sandy Peterson was a nice addition to this one!


Dire Yog is by far the most impressive sculpt and maybe my favorite model in the game too.


Finally junior, or at least an artist representation of what he would look like if he wasn't invisible!

No comments:

Post a Comment