Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Goodbye to the Knights

Well we all know that once in a while its time to clean the closets and get rid of things that just aren't useful anymore.  I have not been a fan of 40k for some time (especially after KoW 1st edition came out).  It just never was a very well balanced game between factions but even more than that as the editions kept coming it relied more and more on just having a better list than your opponent.

This just seemed to come to a head with the latest rendition of 8th edition.  Admittedly I tried it only once but watched many games and it seems to be down to whoever made the better list and whether or not they go first.  For me this just isn't a game worth playing since it is decided on the first die roll but generally takes 2-4 hours to finish fully.  Thus I decided to sell the only fully finished 40k army I have:


Plenty of good times and bad with these buggers but I just can't hold on for 9th edition to possibly 'save' my interest in the game.  More pics on the completed army page:

http://bobthebobish.blogspot.com/p/grey-knights.html

No comments:

Post a Comment