Thursday, August 17, 2017

Yet More Dwarves

This is now the project that never ends: The Abyssal Dwarf Army....

But progress has been made, slowly.


Since I had an odd man(thing) out I decided to do a small conversion to make an Abyssal Halfbreed Champion out of the Mantic halfbreeds.   The flag is just plasticard bent under a heat gun and the hashut symbol on top was a butchered khorne symbol (surprised GW never resolved that thread when they blew up the world).


I hope all abyssal dwarf/chaos dwarf players are thanking Russian Alternative because they have done a fantastic job providing amazing looking evil dwarves at a more than fair price!  They of course make up my  blacksouls.


I decided I needed an ode to a 'friends' army in this horde so I made a prisoner that's being dragged rather unwillingly into battle.  He's done up in his armies colors and looks rather pathetic next to these strapping and battle worthy dwarves.  


Finally I finished up a new troop of half breeds.  The painted portion of the army finally outnumbers the unpainted part!

No comments:

Post a Comment