Saturday, December 5, 2020

Lustrian Quests

 Last batch of back stock photos!  A ton of lustria stuff has been finished up for Warhammer Quest.  Getting close now to having everything painted that we have in our version of the game!



Up first the old metal Carnosaur.  Honestly a great model and an easy paint.


I liked this amazon priestess mostly because she was easy to put together...


The rest of the amazons however (from the mordheim models if I recall) are insanely evil to put together. They are all metal and every one of them has separt parts for their hands so you could swap out weapons...


Needed an ancient carnoasaur as well so the newer plastic model fits the bill as a bigger dino!


Unlike the rest of the lizardmen I made the chameleon skinks more subdued and brooding.


And right back to bright offensive colors!  I had a ton of fun with the lustria models getting to experiment with colors all over the place.


Our Lustria expansion adds some new dark elves to the mix as well.  Up first the Corsairs.


Then comes the Shades who have a tendancy to run away after pew pewing arrows all over the party just to show up with every subsequent monster group.


Back to the Lizardmen here are the character models for Saurus, Skinks and the Skink shaman.


The ripperdactyls are a fun model I really like the ball joint flying stick that lets you pose them more dynamically.


I wish I had three of the older salamander models with the giant fins but alas I had to settle on these for now.


Gotta have at least one Slaan when adventuring in Lustria.


And the pink baby stegadon as well.  


I ended up with the old metal temple guard that are a little runty compared to the new ones but still cute with their skull caps.


The terradons turned out nice and bright as well.  I wish they were plastic though as the flight stands are way to easy to break.


And finally I decided to taste the rainbow on the Troglodon.  I wend absolutely crazy with the spray paint before going in for detail work.


No comments:

Post a Comment