Sunday, December 27, 2020

Big Things, Cramped Dungeons

 I'm getting closer and closer to being done with all the Warhammer Quest shenanigan's




For the frost giant I went with repainting a D&D miniature I found at a con.


The stone horn was a bit easier to paint than I was anticipating which was nice.  a really stunning model too.


For my Jabersylth I went with Reapers jaberwocky.  He's skinnier but I really like the scuplt.


The beastmen get several new monsters in Norsca such as this pumba-esque tuskagor.


And a giant Doombull to up the ante in the higher levels.


For the ogres I've finished up the maneaters both hero and...


The rest of the maneater family.  I'd like to get corresponding models to all the classes they can roll up but that would be a hefty investment in both time and money.


Gotta have some wolves for sure patrolling the tundra.


Centigors add some fast moving and hard hitting cavalry to beastmen encounters.


And last but maybe least the ungors in festive holiday colors.


As for the sewers I went back and finally tackled the hell pit abomination.  This was a real beast to paint and I'm glad I only have to do one!  That said I'm really happy with the OSL work on this one.





Finally I took a small break to paint up this Lord of the Jungle from Reaper as gift to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment