Saturday, July 16, 2022

3D Printed Dark Souls

 Having a 3D printer is fun I won't lie (and frustrating at times).  Now that I've found out there's a vibrant fan base making amazing print and play expansions for dark souls I had to get in on it!


The lord of cinder has an absurd amount of cards and variety in attacks.  Can't wait to fight against this monster 


I'll always have a soft spot for these bassalisks that from soft created.  


For Gwynn I did have to add some fire to the sword as I felt it just wouldn't be the same without it.  Oddly both him and the Lord of Cinder are lefties on the models but right handers in the game.


After reading the rules the Mirror Knight became a must print.  Summoning an invader mid fight sounds like an interesting battle.


And the royal Rat Brigade because everyone needs rats!

No comments:

Post a Comment