Saturday, January 20, 2018

Farewell to Tau

8th Edition 40k is even less of my cup of tea than 7th or even 6th was.  For me the design is outright lazy and relies on making something super strong to sell it for the next tournament cycle, backpedaling in a faq, breaking something else unintentional and repeat.  It's not even flavor of the month more like flavor of the week now so I will be simply playing the games I like instead.

Of coarse since this isn't my kind of game I really can't justify holding on to the miniatures anymore.  Before sending everything off to the great ebay in the sky I might as well get some decent pictures of the finished items though.  As such the Tron Tau will be added to the finished projects.





I do have some slight regrets as I was hoping to find some fun glowy paint scheme to do for the kroot but I really don't want to waste any more time on a game I just don't want to play.  For all of you having fun with the game though keep playing and enjoying it!  There is plenty of room for different types and gamers in the hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment