Thursday, January 25, 2018

Recently Risen Reinforcements

We are doing a 'It's How You Play It' game day for Kings of War in a week.  I'll be supplying most of the painted armies for it so I need to kick some painting into high gear!  The undead army I finished up didn't quite play well and felt like it was missing nearly everything.  So I added some reinforcements to it in order to bring up the power level a bit.


The big thing it was lacking was killing power so a troop of soul reaver cavalry should do the trick.


Then ditching the skeletons to upgrade my regiment of revenants to a horde should help even more.

The hard part now is finishing two hordes of peasants for the Brotherhood in just a few work days...

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete