Saturday, January 13, 2018

Photo Fun

I've been working on the Kings of Thrones campaign rules recently and in a fit of madness decided it need photos to fill in the blank spaces left by cleaner formatting.  So I set up some models and terrain and then got to work...


For all of these I just put up the terrain, in this case the chaos dwarf display board, and put a single color background behind it all.  Then I removed the background with Clipping Magic and put a new one in with Gimp (hey its free!).


The rocky backgrounds were dropped off at the store at one point by some random patron!  After a quick black priming some zenith highlighting painted them up in seconds. You might say they've gotten a lot of use.


This castle was made for a KoW campaign before I had any building rules so its rather small.


Getting barely creative with the terrain results in a cute little sunset raid of a mountain pass.  Again I love those background rocks!


Finally since I have a painted and themed Halloween army it might as well get out more than once a year.


Trying something a little different with Nightstalkers crowding the foreground and some unfortunate elves cornered in the back.


Can't leave out the crazy rainbow river and candy mountain either!

I'd encourage anyone to try it out as setting up some scenes is kind of fun honestly and looks more interesting than just miniatures in a light box for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment