Monday, March 9, 2015

Chaos Dwarves!

Hey look yet another great excuse to make lava bases!  I've been working on 2500 points of these little guys to take to a GT later on.  Being a man of little means I'm doing them on the cheapish side so up first are heavily converted Magma Cannons!



And since I knew I was keeping some of those GW paint pots fora reason I made a dread quake mortar.  Most of the war machines have been made out of spare parts I just purchased a reaper minis cannon so it was nice to save a ton of cash.


And yet more scratch builds with a Prophet on Bale Taurus.  This guy was built off of a toy bull for a grand total of $20 and way to many hours of work.


currently down to only 30 infantry left to paint and another 5 cavalry but lots and lots of bases so more pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment