Sunday, March 3, 2024

Below Zero Scare

 Still painting way ahead of my ability to get photos done!  This project got side tracked though when the Cthulhu Wars kick starter came in.  The Frozen horror showed up long ago to make sure I didn't have all my Heroquest painted and I got started right away but then took a year long break from it for madness!

This (and The Ogre Hoard) were my most anticipated remakes and I still hope to play through them some day with my child (he's not quite reeady yet!).



Between this and the ogre's I've been getting really streamlined on my 'cold dudes' painting.


This stalky big boy was a great sculpt!  They really knocked it out of the park.  My only criticism is that it's the only heroquest mini with a fully sculpted base so its a little out of place.


I want to stick to the artwork in the game but these mercenaries have a really boring paint scheme.  Really wanted to add some neon pink and fun colors!


That's the whole frozen horror!  Got a ton of stuff left to paint up though I have a start on the next expansion already painting some furniture:




No comments:

Post a Comment